Key concepts blog

Describe what the activity was that you participated in? Today we did a hula hoop challenge for health. The rules are keep your feet to the beat and two people on each side.

Which two areas of hauora were affected when you participated in the game? The two areas of hauora that were affected by participating is Taha tinana and Taha whanau 

How were these two areas of hauora affected? My Taha tinana was affected positively because it is healthy for my body. My Taha whanau was affected positively by being more societal.

Do you think fairness OR inclusiveness were shown today? How? Fairness was shown today. this was because everyone is showing  respect to eachother.

How well do you feel that you participated in today’s activity? Why is that?  I felt tired at first but I picked it up the second time I on to it and in sink with partner on the other side.

28/2/24

Water Pong

Today we did Water Pong.

How did this challenge ,was a ping pong ball and throw it across the table into one of the cups to .

Some of the rules of this game are you have to make sure the ball gets into the cup to eliminating three players.

The two areas of hauora that were affected by participating in Water pong were Taha Tinana and Taha hinengaro.

My taha Tinana was affected positively because I use  hand to aim the ball into the cup.

My taha hinengaro was affected negatively because concentrating on getting the into one cup.

Fairness  was shown today. This was because everyone was participating and waiting in the game.

did participate in today’s activity. This was because it was something new and fun.

Pong Classic | A Fun And Easy Pong Game Anyone Can Play! - YouTube